Monday 7 March 2011

The Computer Died and was then ressurected... it was a miracle

Hello All,

It's been a wee while since my last bloggy bloo me goo goo. Blah. Yes today has been rather pants. Mostly I was stressed out last night about the computer. I have no idea what essentially was wrong with it then or what exactly happened today. It could have been a series of very complicated technical jabber. All I know is that it has been restored to what it was before all the... weirdness and stressfulness. For about an hour I was desperate to get on to google to look up some lyrics and it just didn't happen.

Technology can make life worse sometimes I think.

Anyway lets change the subject. Pooey things can just remain in todayland and I'm going to join tomorrowland.

Oh I met Nicole on Saturday night- she's very cool :) Go check out her shops here are some links.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/NorthSeaTreasures
http://www.etsy.com/shop/roadslesstraveled

After a nice night out I'm feeling totally inspired with my jewellery. So I am thinking I might make some plans to do a craft fair this summer :) Just need to make some stock. Now I've posted a few things in my etsy shop
www.etsy.com/shop/SarahSeaGlass BUT here is something that remains unlisted. What do you think?



I am starting to feel a bit more confident with my wire wrapping. These were done in silver plated wire. Anyway these are mine :) because they are the first ones I made and I like them and its for market research lol.




As usual when I'm stuck indoors doing mommy/wife things I miss the beach. It's a new and weird feeling needing to be outside :) I'm planning a nice long outing on Thur. Too much going on tomorrow and wed.

I really need to post some pics of me soon *sheepish* lol

xx Goodnight

-Seaglunker Sarah-

No comments:

Post a Comment