Thursday 3 March 2011

An ugh Day

Oh hi... *in a tone Ross from friends might use*

I'm not really the most chipper today. I have been pretty hard on my body today in a real effort to lose weight I've done a LOT of exercise. Part of this was hiking along the beach. Normally this fills me with delight but for some reason it was really ugh today. I should have gotten excited about a black kick up (a real wow). I should have been really excited when I found my first beautiful piece of blood orange glass. Nope. Nothing. Not a glimmer of affection. I feel kind of guilty about this now. I believe the doctor has ordered... chocolate cake ;)

So I'm just putting it down to just a bad day.

I have a few new projects on the go so I will hopefully be in better spirits tomorrow when I get a photoshoot done. I am inspired by Hybrid Handmade http://hybridhandmade.blogspot.com/2011/03/snoop-my-stuff.html and may organise my work space. I have a few decoration things that need attention.

Righto best toddle off. Oh yes. This the miniglunker walking :)
Yes I am a proud mommy lol.

xx Seaglunker Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment