Wednesday 9 May 2012

Spring in the Air and Jewels on the Beach

Hi Everyone,

*Hangs head in shame* Oh you knew it would happen. Bloggers always have the best of intentions until life gets in the way. Yep. *Big Nod* I am guilty of neglecting you and writing about my life passion- SEAGLASS. But here we are a quarter of the way through 2012 and I'm feeling inspired again. So I beg your forgiveness and indulgence in reading on.

Hello again. I suppose I should reintroduce myself as things have certainly changed over the last year. For instance on the 31st of January this year I gave birth to baby girl number 2. So our little Maggiemoo has been taking up a great deal of my time and devotion. So go ahead and blame her if you must for distracting me but trust me if you saw her you would totally be distracted too ;) Our toddlerbug turned 2 in March and man has she been a handful. Stubborn like her mummy and with the attention span of a goldfish, she can be a full-time job. Totally love her though!


Ok that catches you up for life events but that's not what you came for. Your here to look at the booty! Ok I will indulge you. 

This was the haul from Monday- only an hour and WOW! I love finding new fabulous beaches.


This was from some time back. One of the times I was out with my  Mom or MIL whilst trying to get that baby out.

Something I put together recently, thinking about a pretty bracelet idea.


Well there will be more beachy photos to post as soon as I take a few *blush*. I was just at the beautiful North Berwick beach again during fairly nice weather and you would have thought the least I could do for being such a naughty blogger is snap you a photo. Well I didn't. But it was truly stunning and I found *gasp* a marble that day on such a big open beach. That's kind of a  miracle right there. 




So somehow in the process of writing this I've got the formatting all wrong and I apologise if this looks totally weird. I'll figure it out next time. That baby of mine is making those adorable baby noises that mean something. Mostly they mean... come get me and stop being on that computer thingy mummy. I suppose I must wrap it up. I promise to pop back in soon... well certainly before the year is up ;) 



xx Sarah




1 comment: