Thursday 17 February 2011

Friends

Well Hello There :)

Ooo ooo I've posted more Etsy things. It's fun and exciting and I feel like a little kid who's had too many sweeties. Had some friends round today and didn't manage to get much done in the way of... well anything. Oh wait I did try and look up the tide times and unfortunately they did not coincide with our walk this afternoon.  According to http://www.odysseyseaglass.com/collecting-sea-glass.html if one starts planning their day around tide times... one is no longer a casual collector. Hmm.

I like that site by the way its got a genuine fun-loving vibe :)

Would you like to see the fun we had instead?
Miniglunker made a new big friend today :) Was sweet.
So we drank coffee and chatted and I shoogled and unhappy sleepy baby who even now is refusing to have a nap. I have given up hence why I'm on here blogging and let her loose in the high chair with a baby biccy and part of a donut. I suppose sugar is really the last thing she needs to inspire the sleepy but it is buying me half an hour.

So I'm trying to get the hang of this blogging etsy world and there is so much to learn. I may need a few weeks to suss it all out properly.

Aww isn't that a sweet face over there? Yea she melts my heart sometimes too. She's been into everything today including... well all of it. The really great thing about a baby who crawls around on the floor. When you pick her up you are reminded that the floor needs to be swept because of all the dog hairs. Eww I know. Haha.

Just not enough hours in the day to do all the things I long to do.


The tide was in and the glass was out today. Perhaps I can make some sense of the tide times soon and catch the waves at the right time tomorrow.

Remember to look down and if its shiny pick it up. Or if its fat and squishy and is googooing at you pick it up and give it a huge smooch!

-Seaglunker Sarah-

No comments:

Post a Comment