Tuesday 15 February 2011

The Interwebs

Hello and Good Afternoon!

My miniglunker is fast asleep for a much needed nap. Yay! She can be one cranky baby when she wants to be and going down for nap-time was pretty hard today. But *whew* sit down to a cup of tea is much nicer now that I can get onto the Internet. I am looking for a suitable picture of me but I am thinking that may have to wait for a photo shoot out on the beach.

We haven't gone out glunking today. Its possible we just won't today as I have many busy mommy things to do. But admin is important and I think its time to get a few things listed on Etsy and organise some of yesterdays finds of which there were many flawless jewellery making pieces. I guess I'm learning about that from my fellow Etsyans, some bits are for crafting and mosaics while others feel great to the touch and look stunning when worked into jewellery.

Rightio well I guess I ought to get back over to etsy and list a few things. I have some knitting to do today and more experimenting with seaglass in knit/crochet projects. I have my afternoons work cut out for me and of course we all know babies don't stay asleep for long. My miniglunker will be up soon and ready for fun.

:) Look down and all around you may spot a treasure that someone else has missed.

-Seaglunker Sarah-

No comments:

Post a Comment