Wednesday 16 February 2011

More Admin

Today has been a lovely relaxing day. I've had to take a load of my foot as its just not getting any better with all these walks to the park. So baby H and I have been doing indoor activities today. For her thats meant dusting the floorboards with her knees and for me its been a bit of relaxing with some nice music and knitting. I know I can't be seaglunking all the time but its odd how much I wanted to go out today even though it was raining this morning.

But I have to be hard on myself. My foot needs to heal.

So today has been filled with listing etsy items. I tell you what just listing one item is a lot of work. I had to think about my shipping costs and my policies and what I would write to my customers. It has taken quite a lot of thought but I think I'm at a good jumping off point.

Oh would you like to see one of my pendants? I took a picture of it today as I have listed it on Etsy now. I'm actually very proud of it. I know this is just the beginning and I'll get better with time but you have to agree :) its pretty nice.

What do you think?





Well my time is fast approaching where I should be getting ready to leave. I work some nights and weekends at a part-time job. So as much as I would love to stay and gab and list a few more etsy items I am going to just have to leave it for today.


Have a lovely day wherever you are and of course if you have any beach booty why not turn it into something new??

-Seaglunker Sarah-


No comments:

Post a Comment